20.08.2013

Bout of Books 8.0: Challenges

Re-Title It at Music Plus Books
Since I just finished The Distance Between Us I am going to to re-title and re-design it. I chose to name it Dolls and Love because the store that the main character works in and where she meets this handsome guy is called "Dolls and More." He also questions her about the name early on, so I found it fitting.
Credits: girl, doll, font 1, font 2 (cover of Dolls and Love by me, Elena)


1. Which 5 books are at the top of your TBR pile at this moment?
(Igrnoring the ones I want to read for the Bout of Books 8.0, because I have already posted them)

2. If I gave you a wad of cash and sent you into a bookshop right now, which 5 books would you buy to add to the stack?
(I have some on my kindle but I want them on my IRL shelf)

Book Road Trip at In Wonderland
Paris, France: Anna and The French Kiss/ Die for Me
London, England: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Rome, Italy: The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
Barcelona, Spain: The Shadow of The Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
Amsterdam, Netherlands: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Prague, Czech Republic: Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
New York, USA: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Boulder, Colorado, USA: Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkles
Palm Springs, California, USA: Bloodlines by Richelle Meade
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA: Darkness Becomes Her by Kelly Keaton

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi, thanks for entering the TBR Challenge! I'm really intrigued to read Tiger Lily, she's such an overlooked character in Peter Pan! AND YES GET A COPY OF THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER! It's one of my absolute favourite reads of recent years, and I thought the film was wonderful too.
    Good luck, and happy reading this week!

    SvarSlett